Penile Rejuvenation is a non-surgical treatment that may effectively treat erectile dysfunction and increase performance by improving vascular flow and growth of new tissue and blood vessels. The benefits include:
- Straighter penis for those suffering from Peyronie’s Disease
- Sustained and firmer erections
- Increase girth and size
Increase sensitivity and pleasure
What is regenerative injection therapy (RIT)?
It is a group of therapeutic injections that can be used for a multitude of reasons to help with reducing joint pain, improving joint function and stability, and in some cases the possibility of avoiding surgery.
We are excited to be able to offer you the following therapies: prolotherapy, PRP, perineural therapy and trigger point injections.
Regenerative Injection Therapies can be used to treat:
- Muscle Pain and Spasms
- Nerve Pain
- Chronic Joint Pain and Laxity
- Mild to Moderate Arthritis
- Partially Torn, Weak and Unstable Ligaments
Does Penile Rejuvenation Hurt?
– It is relatively painless. A topical numbing cream is applied to the penis as well as a nerve block.
How long does Penile Rejuvenation last?
– It can last 6-12 months or longer, results can vary. Patients may require 1-3 treatments for maximum effect
Is Penile Rejuvenation right for me?
– If you suffer from decreased sensation, inability to achieve an erection, difficulty maintaining an erection, curvature of the penis that makes it difficult to have intercourse or a sexual dysfunction that has put a strain on your relations Penile Rejuvenation may benefit you
Is Penile Rejuvenation Safe?
– Since Penile Rejuvenation uses your own blood plasma, there is minimal risk of infection, allergy or adverse events. The most common side effect is local bruising at the injection site.
Is there any downtime?
– Post care instructions will be provided to you at the time of your visit.
– There is virtually no downtime toPenile Rejuvenation. Once the numbing wears off in 30-60 minutes, patients can go about their day as usual. It is safe to exercise or enjoy sexual relations the same day as the procedure.
How do I prepare for my Penile Rejuvenation?
– To prepare for your Penile Rejuvenation please call the office to schedule your initial consult. Pre-treatment instructions will be provided at the time of your visit.
Penile Rejuvenation for Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s disease is a pronounced curvature of the penis. It is an acquired disorder that is typically related to injury or trauma to the penis but in some cases, it occurs without known injury or trauma.
Penis deformity results from the formation of scar tissue and leads to painful erections or inability to achieve an erection. Peyronie’s can affect sexual performance and cause pain in some men during intercourse putting a strain on personal relationships.
Penile Rejuvenation has been modified and implemented into a protocol for treating Peyronie’s disease resulting in straighter and firmer erections, decreased inflammation, increased circulation and remodeling of scar tissue.